01. This is an off-topic, drama-free community; anything is welcome.
02. All the not safe for work images/videos/etc should be placed under a lj-cut. Note: NSFW content is allowed as long as it isn't something that couldn't be showed in a rated R film.
03. No bashing of other members or drama of any kind. There's always the ban_set option, and we won't hesitate to use it.
04. ALL entries must be friends locked. Please do not disable, delete OR screen any comments.
05. Tags are your friends. We ask you to always tag your entries, and if you don't know how to tag one, just post it and we'll make a new one! Note: Please check the tags before submitting an entry without them; we'll only make new tags if the entry really does not fit any other that exists already.
06. No promoting of any kind. We'll post a promotion post once every two weeks and that's the only chance you'll have to promote something.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey